Some Kids Are Just Nuts…
In the kindergarten, the teacher was helping a boy with putting on his boots. They were so hard to put on, that the teacher couldn’t take less than one minute to put one of them.
The teacher was just about to be done putting on the first boot, when the kid said:
– You’re putting the wrong boot!
The teacher looked at it, noticed her mistake and took off the boot to put it again. After putting on the first boot and starting to put the other one, the kid said:
– Do you know these boots are not mine?
The teacher stopped putting the second boot, then she took off the first one. She asked:
– If they aren’t yours, whose are the boots?
– They’re my brother’s! My mom forced me to bring them!
The teacher began to put on the boots again. After she got really tired, she could finally do it. She said:
– I’m done with the boots, where are your gloves?
– I put them in the boots!